Text: Matthew 24:1-14
Getting the Gospel Right
- The gospel involves the unveiling of God’s kingdom.
- We will portray the fullness of God’s offer.
- We will call people to an appropriate response (Mark 1:15b).
- We will call people to something beyond themselves.
- The gospel is an authoritative pronouncement.
- The gospel is a global initiative.
- We will prioritize global missions.
- We will strive to reflect the multi-ethnic reality of the kingdom.
- The gospel is the central task of the church in this age.
- We will be motivated by the grace of God.
- We will live in hope of Jesus’ return.
Listen to the Podcast
Sermon series: The Marks of a Healthy Church. See all sermons in this series »
Photo credit: https://pixabay.com/en/cross-sunset-sunrise-crucifixion-211989/