Text: Luke 8:26-39
Compelling Reasons to Speak
- Jesus has sent you.
- Every believer is called to share their faith (Matthew 28:18-20)
- This is true regardless of personality type or giftedness.
- You are uniquely qualified.
- Every believer can tell of God’s redeeming grace.
- Evangelism means sharing what Jesus has done to save you from sin and death.
- You are uniquely positioned.
- Trust is forged in the context of enduring relationships
- Proximity allows the gospel to be validated by a changed life.
- People need to hear.
- Those who have never had their sins forgiven in Christ face eternity under the wrath of God.
- While they might present a of self-confidence, only Jesus can fill an empty soul.
- Youcan be successful.
- Success is not measured in converts.
- Only God can change lives.
Listen to the Podcast
Sermon series: The Marks of a Healthy Church. See all sermons in this series »
Photo credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/pinksherbet/3370498053