Text: Acts 13:34
The Good News
- We need to recognize the good news (Acts 13:16-39).
- It had been promised long ago.
- Ithad been brought to fulfillment through Jesus Christ (death, burial, and resurrection).
- It had been made available to both Jews and Gentiles.
- We need to respond to the good news (Acts 13:38-41).
- We need to continue in the good news (Acts 13:42-43, 1 John 2:19).
How Should You Respond?
Just as must follow the guidelines of the FAFSA, fill out the form, and submit it annually to decide financial aid, we must follow God’s way to attain salvation and continue in his grace.
Have you recognized the good news and realized your need for grace?
Are you still responding to the gospel, continuing in your faith relationship?
Listen to the Podcast
Sermon series: The Life of David: Shepherd. Poet. Warrior. Friend. KING. See all sermons in this series.
Photo credit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capernaum