We are passionate about discipling our children, and that comes across in various ministries at Forest Hills Baptist Church.
Children in first through sixth grade sit with their families in the main worship service. Afterward they head to a Sunday School classroom, staffed by a dedicated volunteer who is ready to instill Scripture lessons, practice memory verses, and develop a relationship with them!
Wednesday evenings (during the school year)
We offer a program called Ignite (lighting the fire, fanning the flames. – from Matthew 5:14-16) for children in Kindergarten through 6th grade.
We will be using a new teaching curriculum called Empowering Kids. For more information you can check out www.whowillyouempower.com/empowering-kids
- Application Based learning – provides small group & at home activities
- Bible Memory – linked directly to context of weekly lesson materials
- Small Group Oriented teaching will create a strong sense of community for students, and a strong connection between teachers & students
- A majority of the lessons reinforce the truths taught in our children’s Sunday School program.
- A Game Time will be part of most nights as well.
- K through 2nd Grade $17
- 3rd Grade through 6th Grade $14
**Books will be available to purchase during Registration / Check In**
Note: Child Care for children younger than Kindergarten is only offered for our workers and those adults participating in our on-site Wednesday night ministries.
Our 5-day summer ministry, Base Camp, is a much-anticipated event each year. Like a Vacation Bible School mashed up with a day camp setting, Base Camp offers an energetic worship band,
funny jokes and skits, drama, deep Bible lessons, small group time, and awesome games. It’s geared toward children who will enter kindergarten through 7th grade in the fall.