We will have an altered service schedule on both Christmas Eve (Dec. 24) and New Year’s Eve (Dec. 31). On both Sundays we will have worship services at 9am and 10:30am. There will be no SS/ABF on either day.
There will be no Wednesday Family Night programming on Dec. 27 or Jan. 3. This means no onsite meal, Ignite, Youth Group or Lifeline Prayer Gatherings.
Regular Sunday Service Times
- 8:45am – Worship Service #1
- 10:15am – Sunday School / Adult Bible Fellowships
- 11:15am – Worship Service #2
(K-2 junior church offered during this service only)
- 5:30pm – We meet on the first Sunday evening of each month to focus on missions and God’s work around the world. We call it Fusion.
These accountability groups of 4-5 men or 4-5 women will meet every other week and meeting time/location will be determined by the group.
Wednesday Family Nights
- 6:20pm – Ignite
- 6:40pm – Lifeline Prayer Meeting & ESL Class
Photo credit: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Alarm_Clocks_20101107a.jpg